ABM Manager (EMEA)
This exciting role is responsible for maximising revenue in key markets by partnering with regional sales teams to generate, and support growth and expansion into strategic accounts.
We’re looking for a strategic and commercially minded Account-based marketer to support our EMEA-based Sales teams and be part of our Regional Marketing teams with colleagues based in Cambridge, Brisbane, Austin and Pasadena.
We’re looking for a candidate who’s a strong team-player, with the ability to work independently and a can-do attitude. The perfect candidate will have the ability to lead the long-term strategy for priority accounts, while also running targeted ABM campaigns to key segments within the EMEA region. You will be a practical and experienced marketer with a proven track record of creating content, messaging, and developing 1-to-1 and 1-to-few campaigns which may involve small-scale events. You’ll have experience working closely with Sales and feel confident carrying out other sales driven marketing activities to support account planning, pipeline generation and deal progression.
You will need to understand what’s important to multiple buyer personas, including senior decision makers, and develop tailored messaging and collateral designed to resonate with them. You’ll also be required to provide sales enablement at various stages of the sales cycle which may include developing pitch decks and business cases.
To apply, simply upload your CV and cover letter with salary expectations or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
- Lead the strategy and implementation of effective Account Based Marketing programs for a key segment or account.
- Design and deliver integrated marketing plans with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation and accelerating existing opportunities.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Customer Marketing to plan and execute expansion strategies for target accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with sales teams and customers, using insights to inform ABM strategies and produce customized collateral for personas across the entire buyer’s journey.
- Collaborate and partner with Central Marketing, sharing insights that strengthen global campaigns and ensure effectiveness and alignment with regional ABM programs.
- Provide targeted sales enablement support throughout the sales cycle, from account outreach messaging through to proposal and closed opportunity.
- Measure and report on ABM metrics to ensure maximum impact on account engagement, pipeline generation and revenue and adjust initiatives to increase performance.
- Champion ABM best practice mentoring Sales and Marketing peers on how to adopt an insight-led approach to a region, segment or strategic account.
What makes you Redgate’s ABM Manager?
- Substantial years B2B marketing experience and a proven track record owning Account Based Marketing initiatives, ideally in the software industry.
- Significant experience developing and implementing highly customized and integrated marketing initiatives using digital tactics, events, webinars and emails as well as content creation.
- Deep understanding of Sales and previous experience supporting Sales teams and customers across the entire buying journey, from pipeline generation and deal acceleration to revenue.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to develop, and repurpose, written sales and marketing copy and articulate key business drivers to multiple personas.
- Strong commercial acumen and a data driven mindset, with the ability to draw insights and act on findings.
- The ability to influence and inform the thinking of senior stakeholders across the business.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally, with experience of working closely with a sales organization.
- You are a self-starter, autonomous and can exercise credible judgement and decision making.
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package.
- Salary is £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience.
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.