Paid search analyst 🏴☠️
- Bind is a biddable media agency based in Manchester, UK
- We’ve won LOTS of awards!...
- The Grand Prix at The Drum Search Awards 2020
- Best Use of Digital at The CIM Marketing Excellence Awards 2021
- Best Team Culture at The Company Culture Awards 2021
- We work with large, retained, B2C clients you’ve heard of
… I’m getting bored writing this 🥱😴
Let’s cut the agency crap - everyone wins awards and it’s cold and wet in Manchester. Plus the role is remote first so you can be based anywhere so long as you have the right to work in the UK!
So what’s Bind really about?
We’re trying to create an environment that allows people to do things they never thought they would be able to do.
Take on scary stuff. Overcome it. Build confidence. Grow. Repeat.
And we want to do work we’re proud of. Deeper work with impact you can tell your mum about.
It’s hard to give you a list that evidences this ambition, but it’s why we started Bind.
If this sounds good, watch this video before reading on:
- £30K basic salary
- £4K bonus which is linked to client NPS scores
- Paid for, ongoing exec education (you will have a £2.5K training budget to deploy)
- Monthly Bind-fulness budget, which you can spend on things like gym membership
- Lots of slightly odd team initiatives
- Bend with Bind - pilates, yoga etc.
- Bake with Bind - making cakes with Max’s mum
- #SweatWorking - team stuff that makes us sweat
- No set holiday allowance
- No set working hours
- Remote first with office access if you want it (office location = no1 St Peters Sq, Manchester)
- Quarterly team planning session (+ party!) in a European location - in 2022 we’re planning London, Manchester, Belfast and Mallorca (Bind pays for travel and accommodation obvs)
- Flexible working that suits people with young families and/or animals
- Dog sitting opportunities - Oliver regularly asks people to look after his dog. Esp new hires (Beth and Ioana have been lucky so far). But you don’t need to say yes. Max always says no and to be honest doesn’t really like the dog. Emma’s got too many dogs. Pidge has moved to another country to escape the dog. And last time Becca said yes she regretted it 💩
- Working directly with Will Pidgeon (ops director and cofounder)
- The core of the job is media buying across paid search channels
- Campaign planning
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Campaign optimisation
- Because we’re young, you will influence how delivery processes evolve as we scale
- You will present to clients from time to time, but we will help you build confidence in this area if it’s not your bag
- Your main KPI will be customer satisfaction, which is determined by a monthly NPS survey
- You get to work with some clever sausages - the founding team came from Google, ao.com, iProspect, Vizeum, THG and m/SIX.
A NOTE ON BIND CLIENTS
We help retailers and D2C brands you have heard of. Our clients typically invest £50-200K p/month in media and are 100% retained. Our smallest retainer is £5K p/m. IE we do deep, consultative work with larger (but fewer) clients than other agencies in our space. We like it this way.
STUFF WE NEED
- Minimum 2 years paid search experience
- Very bright with ability to evidence this (not necessarily grades)
- Very strong numeracy - numbers and logic must come naturally (this is a deal breaker)
- Strong spreadsheet skills - comfy with lookups, ifs and pivot tables
- An obsession with trying to learn and improve yourself
- A desire to help others as your default setting
- Someone that connected with the stuff in the video at the beginning of this job description
A NOTE ON START UPS
We still proudly call ourselves a startup. We don’t really want this to change. Startups are exciting. They give you the opportunity to try new things as the environment is in flux. But they also require you to have initiative. Roll with the punches. And you need to expect some of the things in this job description to change.
Your application has been successfully submitted.