Senior Brand and Marketing Manager (Brand Director)
The founder of Tyrrells Crisps and Chase Vodka and Gin knows how to build impactful brands. His new health and wellness brand is set to be no different. Willy’s Apple Cider Vinegar, founded by Will Chase, is already gaining momentum in the fermented health food market, blending a modern growing trend with historic and traditional farming practices.
It’s an exciting time at The Farmentary, Ledbury. This new brand has already built a strong foundation and an engaged audience, but to really make it fly it needs an ambitious team to fuel it. This team will be filled with people who have a creative spark, entrepreneurial spirit and a good dose of grit and determination. With a highly experienced founding team already behind the brand, people who want to learn and develop as the company grows will be at home at Willy’s.
The Senior Brand and Marketing manager will have the privilege of creating a brand strategy from the start. It will be your ideas and creativity which will bring this brand to life. You will need to live and breathe the brand you develop and be the custodian of it across all touchpoints. This role will encompass all elements of strategy as well and working across the business to ensure it is executed in line with your vision. Ideally you will bring modern technological know-how alongside your creative insight.
- Develop and continually build a compelling brand strategy for Willy’s
- Own the brand and be the custodian of how it is executed across all channels.
- Work alongside sales and product development teams to ensure your deep knowledge of the brand is effectively factored in to processes and decision making.
- Provision of up-to-date competitor and market insight and using that to make good market-based decisions
- Work with the head of sales to ensure plans are threaded through to customer media activity on platforms such as Waitrose.com.
- Complement the E-commerce team with current digital knowledge to enhance our opportunities to activate and engage audiences.
- Use your own passion for health, wellness or even fermented foods to fuel your ability to live and breathe the brand and its story.
- Experience of building a brand ideally in the food and drink sector
- Good knowledge of tone of voice and how to be an effective guardian of a brand
- Experience of developing an effective brand story and executing that strategy across multiple channels
- Knowledge of collating and acting upon audience insights
- A highly effective creative thinker, proven ability to find the magic in a brand
- Versatile across the whole marketing spectrum with an ability to produce collateral when required
- Able to work with external agencies as an informed buyer. Can make sound commercial decisions about when specialist agencies are required vs strong in-house delivery.
- Digitally confident, able to bring current digital trends into your plans.
What you can expect from Willy’s
A place in a fast moving and exciting organisation, seeing a brand grow from the beginning.
An opportunity to learn from people who have launched and built global brands before – you will be learning from the best.
Be part of a Herefordshire success story, our local roots are important to us.
This is full time role ideally based at The Farmentary in Ledbury, Herefordshire however we are open to conversations about flexible and remote working in order to attract the best candidate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Daily dose of Wellness