This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Culture Shift we empower organisations to tackle bullying and harassment, with our real-time reporting platform, and help them build a culture which is safe, happy and supportive for everyone. Our company was built by a group of people who are passionate about change, and we’re always on the lookout for change-makers to join us on the journey. Maintaining our positive culture and ensuring our team feel valued are of the utmost importance to us, we practice what we preach and pride ourselves on providing a positive and inclusive place to work for all our Culture Shifters.
We’re looking for a motivated and skilled Content Marketer to join our growing Marketing team. Your main responsibility will be for the planning, creation and sharing of valuable content to help attract and convert prospects into partners, and turn partners into powerful advocates. We’re looking for a creative individual who is passionate about marketing and creating content which adds value and achieves our company goals. You’ll need to have excellent written communication skills, and some experience in content development, distribution and optimisation. You will be able to produce creative content that stands out, and be skilled in all aspects of digital marketing including creating content for the web (with a basic understanding of SEO best practices) and growing and engaging social media audiences.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for inclusion, and will care about making the world a more positive, safe and equitable place. If you’ve got experience managing paid social media campaigns, and using analytics platforms, that’s a bonus!
You’ll be working with the Head of Marketing, and alongside multiple agencies, to contribute to and help deliver the content marketing strategy, specialising in one of our key target sectors. This will be a varied and interesting role, with lots of opportunity for growth, learning and progression.
- Deliver content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads, that result in new partnerships and customer retention
- Produce high quality reactive and strategic content, which meets our marketing and business objectives
- Researching target audiences and then delivering interesting content where they are looking
- Ensuring Culture Shift’s content output has a consistent brand style and tone of voice
- Developing content calendars and workflows
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create new strategies based on changes in our target sectors, or wider society
- Continually reviewing marketing activity to make changes and inform future campaigns
- Creating the booking pages and distributing content for our calendar of online events
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A real time reporting platform to identify and prevent harassment and bullying