Senior Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Growth Strategist (or senior marketing manager) to join our team. Our expanding base of clients needs more tender loving hands to caress them to sustained greatness.
We are a growth and inbound marketing agency working primarily in digital, with massive ambitions and very exciting plans moving forward. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive and sustainable ROI for our clients. We help them grow. And we try to enjoy the process along the way...
We partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services, which is why it’s important the clients are the right fit for us, and us for them. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work and that we feel we can offer some real value to.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
- Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
- Brands, services and products we believe in
- Clients we feel we can really add some value to
We believe that when we’re a good fit for our clients and likewise them for us, it makes for a nicer way to work and for nicer projects to be involved with.
We are looking for a Growth Strategist to lead a 'projects team', with experience in client management, ensuring all our client’s needs are met in line with the agreed strategy, KPIs and goals. In addition to leading a delivery team (consisting of three Growth Executives) across inbound marketing, conversational marketing, account-based marketing and HubSpot implementation projects.
The role of a Growth Strategist is responsible for planning and organising the activity to be delivered by your pod. On the projects team, this is normally short engagement projects such as marketing tech implementations (HubSpot, Drift, Vidyard) and marketing asset or short format campaign creation.
You will split your time between leading and developing your team, communicating activity to the clients and getting hands on in delivery too.
It will be your responsibility to run the sprint process and ensure clear client communication.
- Understand client needs, translating client business objectives into Growth marketing tactics and deliver consistently high quality inbound, conversational and account-based marketing
- Liaise with clients and ensure project deliverables and timeframes are outlined to them effectively
- Launch Growth Marketing Campaigns
- Implement marketing tech
- Ensure quality control is in place for work produced by the pod
- Deliver Client Training (across all areas)
- Creation of marketing automation processes for HubSpot & Drift
- To not be a dickhead
Ideally, you will have:
- 3+ years agency experience
- Experience implementing and working with marketing tech such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Active Campaign, Adobe Marketing Cloud etc
- Understanding of theory and implementation of Conversational marketing, Account-based marketing, Inbound Marketing and automation processes
- Ability to analyse, diagnose and solve problems or issues
- Plan and prioritise based on predicted outcomes
- An understanding of Biddable Media and other paid methods
- An excellent understanding of lead generation and customer acquisition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with clients, prospects and partners by telephone, email and in person
- Proactivity in searching for new opportunities to improve the client’s campaigns
- Organisational skill and proficiency in project management
- A keen eye for detail and aptitude for quality assurance
- Good energy
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Degree educated (or relative training e.g. apprenticeship)
- HubSpot certified (as a nice to have)
- Google certified (as a nice to have)
- Design skills a la Photoshop (as a nice to have)
- An understanding of HTML and CSS would definitely stand you in good stead
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team-first agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company performance-based team commission
- There's normally beer, dogs and cake.
Your application has been successfully submitted.