Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an approachable, hands-on, organised CSM, to lead an autonomous marketing pod. Someone who understands how to liaise with clients as a focal point, strategise on what's being delivered and from time to time, actually roll up their sleeves and get involved with the deliverables too. You'll be working with the clients consultatively, not just taking orders and pushing reports out.
This is a pivotal role within the company and you would become part of a great team. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery team is clear on client goals, and are well briefed to ensure ROI is achieved. We're growing quickly and it's important for us to make sure clients get the very best campaigns, consistently delivered and expectations are exceeded.
Six & Flow is a digital agency, with massive ambitions and very exciting plans moving forward, growing both in the UK, Ireland and North America.
Our clients look to us to drive them forward, to bring about great results through blending strategy, creativity, technology and data to help improve their sales and marketing performance. We do this from a position of partnership - working with clients that are well aligned to how we can add value, bringing strategic brilliance and executional know-how.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
- Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
- Brands, services and products we believe in
- Clients we feel we can really add some value to
We are looking for a CSM to join Six & Flow, becoming part of our already amazing team and make it, well, more amazing.
We are a proudly 'team-first' agency but our delivery and service is client-centric. We want the very process of working with Six & Flow to be an exemplary experience in it's own right. Then we want to 'wow' our clients with the work we deliver.
As we grow, it's important that our fantastic service standards are delivered consistently and this is where you come in.
We want someone who can be the first point of contact for clients and also help with the overall project management and delivery of your team’s work.
You will be responsible for client onboarding, quarterly strategic reviews and relationship development, ensuring long term promoter/advocacy status with clients.
- Client reporting across multiple channels
- Proactively liaising with clients, know their expectations, make sure we're surpassing them
- Liaising with the team to see how we can progress client accounts, constantly adding value
- Project management
- Reporting to our Head of Client Services
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years B2B digital/marketing agency experience
- Experience of working in an agile environment (project management)
- A passion for ‘tech-led’ client outcomes
- Experience in actually "doing marketing" not just reporting on activity
- An amazing customer experience mindset
- Experience of managing team members
- A desire to be part of a very rapidly growing agency
- A love of dogs (this is non-negotiable).
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a team first, centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Upsell commission-based bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.