Social Media Creative
Our Creatives are responsible for ensuring that OST’s clients receive the highest quality creative content and the most innovative campaign concepts that deliver impressive results.
In this role, you will have an in-depth understanding of social media, including the full range of post types and formats available on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Combined with your creative flare and marketing nous, this insight will enable you to create world-beating social content.
You will be brilliant at copywriting, blogging, researching, writing content briefs and briefing designers. There is a definitely a strong emphasis on having excellent writing skills.
You will also be bursting with creative ideas to be pitched and implemented into campaigns and content calendars, working with the wider teams to deliver something truly special each month.
Specific tasks include:
· Learning about OST’s clients, including their mission, brand, tone, products and industries.
· Creating fresh and innovative social media content, including storyboarding video/animation content
· Writing digital marketing content, including blog posts, e-books, adverts and web copy.
· Working with the Client Services team to conceive and scope out amazing campaign concepts for clients.
· Being present on client calls to support the Client Services team and be the expert in your field
· Supporting OST’s Marketing Team with content and marketing ideas.
Required skills include:
· Excellent written communication skills – i.e. the ability to create high-quality, engaging content that is on-brand, both quickly and efficiently.
· Strong social media knowledge – i.e. an understanding of the features, opportunities and limitations within which your creative ideas need to work.
· Creative thinking – the ability to absorb information about the client/their audience(s) and get into their mindset, enabling you to devise compelling and innovative campaign ideas.
· Presentation – The ability to turn your ideas into compelling briefs (for the Ops team) or pitches (for clients).
Your application has been successfully submitted.