Performance Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Performance Marketing Manager
Head of Marketing
Everpress is a global fashion marketplace that connects consumers to unique & sustainable products from independent designers.
Our mission is to champion creativity, supporting grassroots creators while reducing the waste in fashion. Think ASOS for the new generation.
We are an ambitious, tight-knit and happy bunch who get together and get stuff done out of our lovely Dalston office space (right behind the best coffee shop in London).
We’re building a brand that’s changing the way people shop. A platform that helps others discover new designs and meaningfully supporting creators. To do that we need to grow our audience base and we need this person to help us do that. This role will focus on customer acquisition through paid media and is perfect for somebody looking to have more ownership in performance marketing in their next role.
Own the management of our paid marketing channels
You’ll be responsible for setting up, reviewing and reporting on our paid marketing campaigns, focusing primarily on Facebook and TikTok advertising.
You’ll proactively make changes to campaigns, using a test and learn approach to improve the performance of our paid media marketing.
You’ll explore and trial new channels, including Google shopping and YouTube to find new buyer acquisition sources.
Build our approach to paid social
Working with the Head of Marketing you’ll create new plans to test awareness campaigns and advertising campaigns in new and existing markets.
You’ll collaborate with sales to onboard more creators onto our branded content scheme, defining the process and ways of working with influencers within paid social.
Along with the Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll find ways to connect our paid strategy to other areas of our marketing, to create a joined-up approach to campaigns.
Champion creativity through our advertising
You’ll work with the marketing team to create a process to produce ad creative and improve the output of our advertising.
You’ll own the briefing and creative testing strategy for our paid social, collaborating with the Content Lead and Brand Manager to create exciting ad assets for Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and YouTube.
You’ll feedback learnings and insights on creative performance to the business and our creators, helping teams get a deeper understanding of our ad performance.
Background and skills required
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a role where you’ve owned the execution of paid social ads
- You’re able to pull reports on paid performance independently and know how to tailor reports and metrics based on difference campaign objectives
- You’ll have worked with creative teams before to produce ad assets and have experience testing and tweaking copy and creative to find efficiencies
- Testing new things excites you - if you don’t have experience in something, you’re comfortable asking questions and working out how things can get done on the job
- You care about the creative side of social as much as the analytical side, and enjoy working out how to make campaigns improve incrementally
- You’re comfortable talking about numbers, and you’ll have had exposure to laddering paid performance back up to wider business goals
- An understanding of audience development would be great, but can be learned on the job
- We're a creative bunch (DJ's / graphic designers / musicians / zine owners)
- Competitive salary and share options. We all share in Everpress' success
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured for employees and their family. We also have trained Mental Health First Aiders in the business
- A plant filled, relaxed working environment and dog friendly office
- Weekly team lunch, drinks and fruit bowls on tap (post covid)
- Employee discounts towards restaurants and experience days & Free t-shirts for family and friends
- Weekly team socials and company away days and team experiences (post covid)
- Early Friday finishes; Summer Hours; 25+ days holiday, activism days
- Flexible Working Policy and Remote work available.
Everpress is proud to be Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. Everpress does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process or you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more accessible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.