This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you interested in SEO and eager to further develop your skills? Want to build a career in an enthusiastic and creative digital marketing team? We’re looking for a motivated and technically minded person to assist in the application and improvement of our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies across multiple price comparison websites.
If you’ve got some SEO or digital marketing knowledge, and would love to continue improving and learning, join us at reallymoving, the UKs leading provider of instant quotes for home moving services. You will also be working across our sister site The Law Superstore, providing quotes for legal services.
The role covers identifying keyword opportunities and trends, auditing the site and implementing changes, supporting the content team in updating and optimising, and being responsible for creating relationships with blog owners and industry leaders. You’ll work in our marketing team, alongside our content and paid search teams to create a strong digital strategy together. There will be lots of training to grow your understanding of digital marketing in our industry and identify new opportunities for growth.
We are reallymoving, the UK’s leading online provider of quotes for home moving services, with over 2 million registered users. Last year, 280,000 movers used us to simplify their house move and save money. We’re passionate about making the home moving process less stressful, and we have a highly skilled team eager to make it happen!
We work with a UK-wide network of partners, which represents approximately £200 million worth of work for them per annum. Our data analysis is recognised across UK publications and we’re building a brand to support both the people moving home, and the companies who help them.
The Law Superstore is the UK’s first comparison website for legal services. We want everyone who needs a lawyer to be able to find one easily and quickly, feeling empowered in their choices and confident about moving forward. Covering over 130 legal services throughout England and Wales, The Law Superstore is the first step towards a truly transparent approach to pricing in the legal industry.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Advising on and implementing an organic search strategy across both websites including onsite content, technical optimisations and offsite link building.
- Prioritisation of key SEO goals based on historic data / insight and impact on traffic / conversions/ KPIs
- Making updates to our websites to ensure we stay in line with SEO best practices. Using our Kentico CMS to make changes to pages and technical optimisations.
- Performing Keyword research and competitor analysis to prioritise keywords targeting and assist the Content team and identify new content opportunities.
- Running site audits and making recommendations for improvement.
- Optimising our metadata and improving our appearance in search results.
- Develop relationships with blog writers and websites to support our link building efforts.
- Advocate and champion SEO best practice across the business, in cross-functional teams, and support marketing in leveraging optimal SEO practices, by staying up to date on the latest SEO industry trends and updates.
- Analyse and report on weekly/monthly performance, drawing insight and making acquisitions recommendations that drive growth towards agreed KPIs, making use of Google Analytics and Google Search Console among other tools.
- Work closely with the content and PR teams to maximise and amplify SEO value in press releases and PR campaigns.
- Degree-level Education (or equivalent ) or relevant commercial experience in a similar role
Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Eager to develop and learn SEO best practices and take on new challenges
- Analytical with strong attention to detail and reporting skills.
- Hardworking, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Customer focus individual who aims to deliver value to consumers in everything they do
Knowledge of any of the following would be advantageous:
- Previous SEO experience
- Previous experience using keyword research/SEO tools like SEMrush, Google Analytics, Moz, Majestic etc
- Previous free online SEO courses/training completed, e.g attendance at BrightonSEO, Hubspot training/Google Garage etc
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willing to adapt and learn new skills
- You will also feel at home with our values;
o Customer obsessed: We start with the customer and work backwards
o Ambitious: We think long term, we think big and we value calculated risk taking
o Humble: We are vocally self-critical and respectfully challenge others’ opinions
o United: We are one team
o We’re people people: We care about our colleagues and the communities we live and work in
What can we offer you?
The role will evolve over time working across two growing sites at different stages of maturity. You will lead SEO strategy for a 22-year-old established brand and a newer brand we acquired 4 years ago. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person to put into practice their developing skillset and to become a fully trained expert in their field. We will equip you with everything you need to succeed, and for someone who wants to grow into and own the SEO space and strategy, this is the ideal job for you.
• A competitive salary commensurate with the experience and knowledge that you bring to the role
• A discretionary annual bonus opportunity
• 25 days holiday per annum plus all bank holidays
• An extra days’ leave when you move house
• Pension Scheme
• Emphasis on personal development of every employee with regular one to ones and a personal development programme
• A generous annual training budget of up to £1,000 per employee for professional development
• Free book allowance for work-relevant publications
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Regular team social and building events
• An ambitious and collaborative working environment that is fast-paced, fun and expanding.
• An opportunity to work with a growing brand and on a product with an ambitious roadmap
• An opportunity to work with advanced web technologies and be part of a culture that encourages innovation
Location in central St Albans. We are currently working remotely, but will be returning to the office in some capacity, so the ability to be able to travel to St Albans is important.
We’re a company with lots of history, but as you’ll know with SEO, the digital world is always changing and we’re eager to keep learning and adapting too. If you’re eager to take the next step in a digital marketing career, apply now.
Reallymoving.com Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce which reflects the wider population and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
All candidates must have the permanent Right to Work in the UK. Regrettably we are unable to sponsor employment visas at this time and therefore we can only accept applications from candidates with the ability to work without visa sponsorship.
If reallymoving sounds like the perfect fit for you and you are interested in this role please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and what skills and experience you think you can bring to the role and reallymoving. Please also state your current right to work status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.