Online Marketing Analyst/PPC Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Online Marketing Analyst/PPC Executive
o Are you excited by what data can uncover?
o Do you have a natural ability to think analytically?
o Are you intrigued by the impact a website can have on an individual’s decisions?
We have the role for you! Joining our growing marketing team you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and develop your data analysis skills to become a best in class online marketing analyst. The role will suit a highly numerate and enthusiastic individual who will bring an analytical mindset, lateral thinking and a fresh perspective.
The primary focus for the role will be assisting with paid search and data analysis, involving extensive analysis of performance to identify and implement areas for improvement and growth opportunities. You will have an eye for detail, working to optimise areas of the paid search accounts and use your data analytics talents and tools such as Adobe Analytics to assess the impact of any changes you make, and to leverage data to make more informed business decisions.
As paid search is a fast-paced, continually moving marketing channel, this role will suit a versatile individual with the willingness to get involved in a broad range of projects and activities.
We are reallymoving, the UK’s leading online provider of quotes for home moving services, with over 2 million registered users. Last year, 280,000 movers used us to simplify their house move and save money. We’re passionate about making the home moving process less stressful, and we have a highly skilled team eager to make it happen!
We work with a UK-wide network of partners, which represents approximately £200 million worth of work for them per annum. Our data analysis is recognised across UK publications and we’re building a brand to support both the people moving home, and the companies who help them.
The Law Superstore is the UK’s first comparison website for legal services. We want everyone who needs a lawyer to be able to find one easily and quickly, feeling empowered in their choices and confident about moving forward. Covering over 130 legal services throughout England and Wales, The Law Superstore is the first step towards a truly transparent approach to pricing in the legal industry.
· Working under the direction of the Paid Search and Data Analysis Team you will manage paid search targeting, technologies and measurement and be responsible for optimising campaign strategies to deliver performance objectives.
· Collaborate on data analysis projects to measure and report website and marketing performance. This will include using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and SQL (training will be given).
· Use web analytics data to identify and track marketing channel performance, recognising key insights and implementing steps to improve performance.
· Work closely with teams across the business to support the implementation of new projects and website changes, analysing the performance of A/B tests to see if they deliver the expected improvements.
· Be responsible for making data-led recommendations for pieces of external content related to the property and legal services industries.
· The Online Marketing Analyst will also have the opportunity to support other teams analytically and will occasionally be required to assist in other projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
· Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate subject.
· Good analytical skills with an eye for detail, and an ability to manipulate data from various areas of the business.
· IT literate and competent with MS Office suite, in particular strong MS Excel skills and ideally experience of working with databases.
· Strong teamwork skills, time management, motivation and ability to work autonomously.
· Be enthusiastic to join a growing business and therefore be flexible to new demands.
· An inquisitive and questioning mindset.
· You will also feel at home with our values;
o Customer obsessed: We start with the customer and work backwards
o Ambitious: We think long term, we think big and we value calculated risk taking
o Humble: We are vocally self-critical and respectfully challenge others’ opinions
o United: We are one team
o We’re people people: We care about our colleagues and the communities we live and work in
What can we offer you
- A competitive salary
- A discretionary annual bonus opportunity
- 25 days holiday per annum plus all bank holidays
- An extra days leave when you move house
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Free book allowance for work-relevant publications
- An annual training budget of up to £1000 Individual per employee for professional development
- Training in various analytics software
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket or parking loan scheme
- Regular team social and building events
- An ambitious and collaborative working environment that is fast-paced, fun and expanding.
- An opportunity to work with a growing brand and on a product with an ambitious roadmap
- An opportunity to work with advanced web technologies and be part of a culture that encourages innovation
Location in central St Albans. We are currently working remotely, but will be returning to the office in some capacity, so the ability to be able to travel to St Albans is important.
We’re a company who are excited about growth, and a marketing team who are passionate about exploring data and making a difference. We invest in our staff, making them experts in their field, supporting them in ongoing learning and development.
If you’re interested in analysing market trends, competitor strategies and industry changes and want to have a real impact on marketing performance, get in touch to start what could be the beginning of an exciting career in digital marketing.
Reallymoving is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce which reflects the wider population and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please note: All candidates must have the permanent Right to Work in the UK. Regrettably, we are unable to sponsor employment visas at this time and therefore we can only accept applications from candidates with the ability to work without visa sponsorship.
If reallymoving sounds like the perfect fit for you and you are interested in this role please submit your CV and a covering letter stating why you are interested in this role and what skills and experience you think you can bring to the role. Please also state your current right to work status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.