Paid Media Executive (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to build world-class experience in paid social and PPC and become a senior marketer at a fast-growing agency?
Are you looking for a 100% remote working team without having to return to the office after lockdowns?
We work with some of the most innovative entertainment, ecommerce and startup brands in the world. We’re little known but have big impact, generating tens of millions in revenues for clients every year and consistently rated 5/5 for service, expertise and ROI.
We’re looking for people who love getting creative with technical tools. You’ll join a small, energetic team running global campaigns for an impressive and fast-growing client base.
About the role
You’ll be building, monitoring and reporting on paid media campaigns, and communicating all this to your project manager.
You will have a constant pulse on client's ad accounts and focus not only on creating and scheduling campaigns but researching audiences and managing budgets to achieve the best results for our clients.
You’ll get a chance to work on an exciting roster of media and ecommerce clients and collaborate with their teams, without having to move or commute to an office.
In this role you will be...
- Managing, optimising and scaling ads across Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, TikTok and more
- Writing ad copy and briefing other teams with creative requirements
- Analysing data with a range of tools to find opportunities
- Researching and building audience targeting
- Proposing ad budgets and controlling costs
- Confidently scaling ad spend within KPI targets
- Reporting clear insights and recommendations for our team and clients
- Innovate new paid media systems and techniques
The right person will....
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience in online advertising
- Understand that all activity must drive growth for specific KPIs
- Understand basic principles of other digital marketing channels
- Be interested in a wide range of digital marketing disciplines and the confidence to solve problems as they arise
- Have a proactive approach to planning and scheduling with the confidence to solve problems as they arise
- Be willing to work as part of a small team and “muck in” when needed
- Have excellent communication and reporting skills
- Be actively improving your knowledge and keep on top of industry changes
The salary range for this role is £24,000-30,000 depending on experience.
We’re a small and relaxed remote team of experts, and growing fast so you can get in early with a seat at the top table and take part in our growth. And rewarded for it too!
- 33 days annual holiday
- Your own MacBook plus second display
- Flexibility of working from home or wherever you like!
- Run global campaigns for an amazing client base
- Big focus on training opportunities and career progression
Send us your CV, and an introduction to why you're right for this role. We'd love to start soon, so act now and if you're right for the role, we will get in touch to book a call.
Your application has been successfully submitted.