Community and Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a startup venture builder. We partner with early stage startup founders to develop their ideas into successful, scalable tech startups. We provide mentorship, investment and a full business team to build and grow startups from idea, to product, to market.
We have a team of over 100 startup builders that includes mentors, designers, software engineers, product managers and marketers globally. We’ve been building startups for over 10 years, with a success rate six times higher than the industry average.
For more info visit: www.wearenova.co.uk
About the role;
We are looking for a Community and Social Media Manager to join our team. If you are working in social media, communications or a community engagement role and have an active interest in startups, business and technology, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a people person with great customer support skills and the ability to moderate and contribute to conversations with our community.
You should be able to act as the face and voice of the Nova brand and manage community communications. You’ll be creating and building an active, engaged and inspired community across our owned and earned media channels.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts and maintain a active content plan.
- Monitor conversations and manage the daily operations for organic social media and first contact communication channels.
- Organise and participate in community engagement programs to build community, boost brand awareness, build loyal fans and spread positive sentiment.
- Respond to comments, questions and queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Liaise with internal departments to surface interesting and newsworthy updates to share with our community.
- Build relationships with founders, potential founders, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and social media trends and best practice
Our aim is to provide an amazing place for great people to work. We do this in a number of ways;
- Gifted shares in Nova after 12 months service
- Work from anywhere and at anytime
- Unlimited paid time off
- Personal development allowance
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Monthly fitness allowance to use how you wish
- Access to our Liverpool Hub
- Weekly yoga (post restrictions)
- Weekly social events (post restrictions)
How do I apply?
All interviews will be conducted via phone or video call. If you are invited to be interviewed in person, this will be in accordance with strict covid-secure workplace regulations. Follow the link below to complete your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Startups done sensibly