Social Media Manager/Content Creator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a leading outdoor waterproof accessories brand and growing the digital team. We are looking for a creative and strategic person to manage and grow our social channels and community. Maintain our premium endurance brand heritage, but expand and grow our reach globally.
Working closely with the Visual Content Manager, you will help create social 1st content that is engaging and valuable to followers.
- Develop a social strategy around engagement and reach
- Use social media to drive awareness of and traffic to key stories and websites
- Use your creative skills to create attention grabbing social content
- Edit and adapt existing content for social engagement
- Create fresh content with photography/video skills
- Develop an engaged community around the brand: people within our target audience that share our values
- Create, schedule and publish daily content across blogs, user generated content & social media channels
- Our customers define our brand, you will be tasked to create engaging, funny, viral and shareable moments
- Sell the product through amazing stories that inspire people to achieve more using our products
- Influencer marketing is not a strategic focus, but exploring this as a growth opportunity will be required
- Develop collaboration opportunities to grow brand presence with complimentary companies/services/brands
The ideal person...
- If you love the outdoors (hiking, cycling, running, fishing etc) and you are a social media genius...you could be the perfect candidate
- Experience with nurturing customers to be advocates and managing influencer campaigns
- A decent level of photography/videography skills a real plus
- Graphic design skills to create amazing social content
- A creative person that always seeks to improve engagement.
- Commercially aware to understand the value social media needs to deliver
- D2C brand experience is a real plus
- Strong copywriting skills
- Creative tool experience such as Adobe suite, photoshop or illustrator is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.