Paid Advertising Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a talented Paid Advertising Executive to join us at Lightbulb Media.
We pride ourselves on getting strong returns for our wide range of B2C & B2B clients, so this would suit someone who's comfortable working across multiple sectors, and capable of hitting ambitious revenue targets.
This role is a pivotal one in our business, and would be ideal for someone who has the skill and ambition to build, develop, and lead a PPC department within the next 2-3 years. Progression is really fast here. If you can consistently produce the goods, you'll grow quickly.
I know everyone says this, but our approach is a bit different to other agencies. To get a better idea of who we are and how we operate, feel free check out our website (lightbulbmedia.co.uk).
Anyway, back to the role...
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be involved in:
· Ideation, creation and management of Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn. Includes designing and testing various content mediums, and campaign/budget optimisation to meet pre-determined KPIs and deadlines.
· Ideation, creation and management of Paid Search, Video, Display & Shopping campaigns across Google & Bing. Includes tasks such as landing page testing, bid optimisation, audience targeting, and device-level optimisation.
· Consistently A/B testing ad formats, copy, assets and strategies to produce the best possible returns for clients.
· Analysing data and providing performance insights and strategic recommendations to the Director.
· Creating and presenting client performance reports and insights using tools such as Google Analytics, DashThis, Ads Manager and Sprout Social.
What we’d like you to have:
- At least 2 years’ experience managing paid advertising campaigns across Facebook & Google, with evidence of results.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Highly analytical approach to optimise campaigns based on performance data.
- Google Ads Certification (preferred but not essential).
- Google Analytics Certification (preferred but not essential).
What you’ll get:
- £24,000-£28,000 p/a (dependent on experience)
- Fully serviced, city centre dog-friendly office
- Flexible working
- 30 days' holiday & Bank Hols & Birthday off
- Annual personal development fund
- Regular team socials
- LinkedIn personal brand coaching
Your application has been successfully submitted.