This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a content executive to join Impression.
This is a new in-house role, sitting in the marketing department which is a part of the commercial team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating quality content that raises our agency’s profile, positions us as digital leaders and engages our target audience.
COVID-19 update - we’re currently safely working from home in line with government guidelines. Following this period, the role will be based in our Nottingham HQ, though flexible remote working is available for UK-based candidates.
Impression is a multi-award winning, high growth digital marketing agency based in Nottingham and London. We deliver paid media, SEO, digital PR, CRO and analytics strategies for exciting and ambitious multi-national brands.
Our growing team of experts have been recognised globally in the form of awards for our quality of service and delivery of outstanding results. For the second year in a row, we have been crowned Biddable Team of the Year at the 2021 Drum Awards for Search and we have recently won Best Use of Search B2C at the 2021 European Search Awards. Last year, we picked up the award for Best Large PPC Agency in Europe.
We’ve always made it a priority to make sure that Impression is a great place to work. And so far, so good – we’re really proud of the workplace and the culture we’ve created. We work hard, we learn a lot, and we have fun doing it.
As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for a content executive to grow with us and become a part of our journey.
- Copywriting content in a variety of formats across digital channels, including but not limited to, case studies, website landing page copy, blogs, long-form content, white papers, press releases and award entries
- Optimising and updating our existing content
- Raising Impression’s profile and reach through writing opinion pieces to appear on guest blogs and ghostwriting on behalf of the Impression team
- Ensuring all content, across all platforms adheres to Impression’s brand guidelines and tone of voice at all times
- Writing content that speaks directly to our target personas across each of our target industries
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
- Have an understanding of SEO fundamentals
- A good understanding of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, CRO, analytics and digital PR
- Have previous experience working in a similar role and in a similar environment
- Have outstanding copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail
- Be able to adapt your writing style to speak to different audiences in different sectors
- Be a team player - able to extract the information required from individuals across the business to produce quality content that positions us as experts
- Be a creative storyteller that can create engaging and memorable content that stands out and is relevant to our target audience
- Experience in using Ahrefs and SEOMonitor or similar keyword research tools
- Experience in using CMS systems to upload content
- An in-depth understanding of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, CRO, analytics and digital PR
- Company pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Enhanced sick pay
- Access to leading Employee Assistance Programmes
- A carbon negative company, including personal carbon offset
- Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance
- Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Office fruit, free tea and coffee provided
- Organised work socials
- Discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
- The usual agency stuff - drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
- Part-remote working is also a possibility for the right candidate
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: Gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Your application has been successfully submitted.