This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re after an intelligent and ambitious Account Executive, who is well-versed in digital media, knows their Tic-Tacs from their TikToks, is willing to have a go at just about anything, and is keen to develop a role within an opinionated and fearless marketing agency. Reporting primarily into the Client Partnerships team you’ll play an integral role in supporting clients, colleagues and campaigns.
START DATE: What you doing tomorrow? (Immediate)
HOLIDAY: At least 30 days (yes, 30) + your birthday + Christmas.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Smart casual, flexible working (from home and/or our co-working space in Reading – a short walk from the station), regular events/outings, skills training and development budget, frequent reviews, full travel compensation and option of flexible working hours (following successful probationary period).
TIMINGS The successful applicant will be offered the role as soon as they are identified and will be required to respond to a creative brief as part of the selection process.
DAY TO DAY:
- Get stuck in from the off; get to know our clients’ businesses, their industry, and markets to understand their challenges and support your ideas
- Support our Client Partnerships team to develop, implement and manage social media campaigns for Gasp and our clients
- Manage and oversee media content (planning, copywriting, scheduling, reporting)
- Measure the success of every campaigns by collecting relevant data, to report, learn, and improve future campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools and scheduling software (such as Buffer and Hootsuite)
- Assist the Studio team with day-to-day running of our Top 5 UK podcast, Call to Action®, e.g., liaising with guests, production, release, and promotion of fortnightly episodes
- Help others if needed, and ask questions as you go
- Additional duties and projects as requested, including assisting our mental health initiative ISOLATED Talks®
- Marketing/Media/Creative Qualification(s).
- An interest in the Behavioural Sciences and Consumer Psychology.
- Experience (placements accepted) agency-side and/or in social media management, with emphasis on content creation, monitoring/analysis and copywriting - unless you can show us that you’re totally amazing but with no experience.
- Excellent grasp of the English language. Like, well good at it.
- First-rate knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media
- Brave and prepared to take risks.
- A keen interest in all advertising media (from OOH to social).
- A good sense of humour.
- A hunger to learn.
- And most importantly, happy to say, “I don’t know right now, but I’ll find out”.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creatively Memorable & Boringly Effective